Epistem’s imaging service provides luminescent, fluorescent and X-ray capabilities. This advanced system offers high-resolution imaging, with rapid acquisition and flexibility, making it the ideal tool for complex preclinical investigations where multiple modalities may be needed (and can be overlaid).
This imaging service supports in-house models, particularly oncology and inflammatory diseases, where disease progression can be tracked via serial imaging.
Our experienced team of scientists and technicians, combined with our state-of-the-art imaging system, enables you to make informed decisions about your research and drive it forward with confidence.
Capabilities of Epistem’s Imaging Service
- Non-invasive longitudinal tumour xenograft imaging
- Stem cell tracking
- Imaging of inflammation
- Tracking and validating single or multimodal nanoparticles
- Imaging and validating new probes and biomarkers
- Non-invasive image changes in signalling cascades
- Discover how genetics, small molecules and therapeutics affect biochemical pathways
- Quantify changes in bone and soft tissue phenotype
- High-throughput pharmacodynamic studies